Monday, May 8, 2017

Some updates

I can't believe it is been a year since I made a post here! I know I told you I was going to make the bodice patterns and that stuff, but well, yes, I did it on my YouTube channel, you can check the playlist I made and try to make your own clothes!

Basically, this year is been kinda tough. Lots of stuff happening, personal choices to make, to decide what to do with my life, with my academic life, and so on. After a lot of time of thinking, I've finally decided to start what we call here a 'technical career' in fashion design. 

I'm so excited to tell you this, you guys, the ones that've been here for a long time now (since 2014!) and the ones that believed in me and bought lots of stuff and marshmallow skirts. I really want my shop to get more views, sales and be well-known over the 'kawaii fashion' community. 

I just wanted to let you know that, and well, to uptade some stuff. I think I'll be using this blog for the new adventures that are about to come. 

And even though I am very hopeless, I do have faith that the times that are coming will be better and gentle with me.

Thank you as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment